***Gracie’s Gastropub is a 21 and older establishment. ID is required for all patrons, in accordance with Utah State Law.***
1. DO I NEED TO MAKE A RESERVATION AT GRACIE’S?
We recommend making a reservation for groups of 10ppl or more. The latest reservation we can take is 6 PM outside, and 8 PM inside. You are welcome to make a reservation anytime earlier as well.
2. HOW DO I MAKE A RESERVATION?
To make a reservation please email Lindsey@graciesslc.com and answer the following questions:
- What is the date of your event?
- What time are you planning on coming in? (Remember, no reservations outside after 6 pm, and inside after 8pm.
3.DOES GRACIE’S CHARGE A FEE TO MAKE A RESERVATION?
We do not charge to make a reservation. For parties of 10ppl or more, we do require a credit card to hold the space. In the event NO ONE in your party shows, your card will be charged $50.00. Your card will not be charged if less or more guests show for your event. Your card is only charged in the event of a NO SHOW. Cancellation is accepted 24 hours in advance.
4. WHO DO I CONTACT TO PLAN A PRIVATE OR CORPORATE EVENT AT GRACIE’S?
To plan a large private or corporate event, please email Lindsey@graciesslc.com . In your email please answer the following questions:
- What is the date of your event?
- How many guests are you hosting?
- From what time to what time do you plan on hosting your group?
- Will you be providing food and beverages for your guests, or will each guest be on their own?
- If you are providing food and drinks for your guests, do you have a per-person budget? What is that amount?
5. CAN I RENT OUT THE ENTIRE BUILDING?
Rental of the entire building is possible, and will require a minimum F&B amount to be met. The minimum amount will depend on the day and time frame of your event. (Friday and Saturdays are not typically available for Full-Buyout.)
6. WHAT DOES THE “MINIMUM F&B REQUIRED” INCLUDE?
If your event requires a minimum to be met, the minimum can include all food and beverages, but will not include tax on food (7.85%) or gratuity on final tab (20%).
7. CAN I RENT THE UPSTAIRS DECK OR LOWER PATIO?
Yes. Depending on the date and time frame of your event, there may be a minimum F&B amount required.
8. WHAT IS THE TOTAL CAPACITY OF GRACIE’S?
Not to exceed 352.
9. DOES GRACIE’S OFFER BUFFET STYLE FOOD FOR LARGE GROUPS?
Yes. Our menu offers both light and heavy appetizers, full dinner options, and dessert. The menu is priced per tray (20 servings) and does not include tax or gratuity. There is a $500.00 minimum (before tax and gratuity) to set up a buffet.
10. ARE WE LIMITED TO WHAT IS OFFERED ON THE BUFFET MENUS?
Not at all! Our Chef and Sous Chefs are very easy to work with and are happy to accommodate your tastes for your event.
11. CAN WE BRING IN OUR OWN CAKE AND DECORATIONS?
Yes, you are welcome to bring in your own cake and decorations.
12. CAN WE BRING IN OUR OWN CHAMPAGNE OR WINE?
Yes. You are welcome to bring in champagne or wine. There is a $10 corkage fee per regular sized bottle ($20 for magnums). The wine/champagne cannot be a vintage we currently offer on our menu. Please see our entire wine list at www.graciesslc.com. All bottles must be checked in with the front desk, and opened by bar staff.
Please contact Lindsey with any questions at Lindsey@graciesslc.com. We would love to have you!